Black Bear Hunting at Sisip Outfitters Camp
The Cumberland House area is home to some of the finest big bucks, bears, and moose in Saskatchewan. It is a breeding ground for black bear which gives us Trophy bear hunting.
For archery and rifle hunters
6 Day Spring Black Bear Hunt $2400.00 U.S.
Contact Robert for prices on waterfowl, moose, white tailed deer, grouse hunting and fishing
Limited Hunting Spots are available at these prices - 306-888-7067
- well baited, good active hunting sites
- experienced guides
- transportation to/from hunting stands
- handling and skinning of big game
There are black bears that range from 150lbs to 600 lbs. We have a heavy population of bears and hunters can find all colors of bears; from black, brown, cinnamon, and blonde.
When you book in with us we are committed to the best possible hunts, finding the best stands in the best possible location for your hunting.
- warm insulated jacket and clothing
- warm mitts and insulated knee boots
- personal effects
- binoculars,camera and flashlight
- bright yellow,blaze orange combination,or two piece,with same color head wear
- rain jacket and pants
We work very hard in all the hunts. We promise you 100% effort of hard work provided by our experienced guides.
Our Bear Hunting Videos
McKAY's SISIP Outfitters
PO Box 46 Cumberland House • SK • S0E 0S0
Ph: 306-888-7067 • Fax: 306 888-4414
or to book a hunt!
| Call us at:|